Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cute Shoes

OK - I have no idea what possessed me to get these shoes, but you gotta admit they are hot. I blame Nikki - I haven't come up with a logical explanation for laying the blame on her, but I just know that somehow this is all of her fault. They look great, however, after about 5 minutes of wearing them, my feet start to complain...LOUDLY. I got them at DSW - the greatest shoe store in the world. Nikki also got a fierce-looking pair of heels. In fact, she got the ultimate compliment yesterday when one of the checkers at Met Market, who obviously must be gay, commented on how great her shoes were. It wasn't fair though because I had my hot shoes, but they were in the car because there was no way I could've handled walking around the store in them. I didn't want to be left out, so I told him that I had cute shoes too, they just weren't currently on my feet. Is it sad that I have a need for validation from a gay man on how cute my shoes are? What is happening to me?!!

1 comment:

crazyladybugg said...

those are great shoes! i especially like the faux scuffs and smudges on them- very artsy!